Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Blessing your Book of Shadows

In the realm of magick this book shall reside.
No one but the chosen shall see what’s inside.
If breath be to Air as passion to Fire,
Let harm come to none, this is my desire.
If life be to Earth as Water to emotions,
This book be filled with magical potions.
May the Gods protect it, keep it from harm,
And upon it bestow power, magick and charm.
No one without wisdom shall peer at its pages,
Or the knowledge inside handed down through the ages.
This book be it mine, it harbors no fears.
The knowledge obtained through blood, sweat, and tears.
My magick’s my passion, the spirits my guide.
The love for the Goddess I hold deep inside.
The book may she bless it with spiritual light.
And let only her children read of its rite.
For those of the Wicca truly can see,
That this is my will, so mote it be.

1 comment:

Sierras Creations said...

Very nice blog, Loads of information. Found you by searching for a BOS blessings. Glad I found you and Thank You for
all of your information.
Looking forward to your items on Esty.
Silverymoonbeams@esty.com
Sierra